A few fun FAQs about me:
- I'm a Best Selling author in several categories at Amazon.
- My books can be purchased on Kindle and in paperback.
- I wrote my first novel in 2006 after returning home from an inspiring week at Cowgirl Camp in New Mexico, a gift from my husband.
- I have a Bachelor's degree in Family Services and a Master's degree in Human Resources Development, but my passion has always been writing. I’m also a freelance fiction editor.
- I was raised in Illinois, and have lived in Virginia, Kentucky, the island of Guam, Maryland, and now call charming Mount Dora, Florida home.
- I live with my husband and our rescue dog, Buster.
- I enjoy the beach, bicycle riding, camping, reading, photography, traveling, and spending time with my family.
- I work in Special Events Sales at the most historic (and some say haunted) hotel in Florida, the 1883 Lakeside Inn that sets on beautiful Lake Dora.